Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dapper Dan's castle-quitting photo of Bip and Bale's Treeshack
Bip and Bale's Treeshack
October 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Bip and Bale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $489 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.