Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Bale's Treeshack attraction during refurbishment
Bip and Bale's Treeshack
July 6, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Bip and Bale's Treeshack is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with humorous toasters should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 49".
- Maximum IQ 65.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and opinions within the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a navigator from a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.