Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A distant view of Bip and Bale's Treeshack when it's not shrounded in tarps
Bip and Bale's Treeshack
January 28, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Bip and Bale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland tourists should ride this thrill ride just a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from distracting relatives or nasal, intestinal, or social problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get very tired on this thrill ride.
- No talking or nudity permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your craft.