Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Bale's Treeshack attraction, neatly considered to be the worst frenzied attraction at Disneyland
Bip and Bale's Treeshack
January 8, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Bip and Bale's Treeshack is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature teenagers.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.