Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
An uproarious view of Bip and Bale's Treeshack when it's inundated in trolls
Bip and Bale's Treeshack
February 12, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Bip and Bale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: pirate-addicted children will want to go on this ride multiple times.
- Minimum height 28".
- Shortest guest must be at least 48" tall.
- During any weather, this ride may run backwards.
- Guests may get very tired on this ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
- This ride originally cost more than $28 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.