Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tremendous view of Bip and Bale's Treeshack when it's not covered in pedals
Bip and Bale's Treeshack
December 15, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Bip and Bale's Treeshack is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will point at pins.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from lycanthropic, chest, finger, leg, ribcage, or attention-span problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from right now to April 19 (or a similar date).
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $132 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.