Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Bale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its hard anniversary
Bip and Bale's Treehovel
June 23, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Six princesses (by "The Bartender" blog)
Nobody is sure what the objective of Bip and Bale's Treehovel is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction repeatedly.
- Minimum height 30".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from motion sickness, fear of heights, '50s haircuts, or nasal or attention-span problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- There is an one-person churro stand obscured by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.