Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Bip and Bale's Treehole attraction during a moment of contemplation
Bip and Bale's Treehole
February 3, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Bip and Bale's Treehole is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After fleeing this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Above this attraction can be found the expensive guests-only Club 40 hideaway -- the only place in the resort where liquor is mandatory.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.