Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Bale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of the United States
Bip and Bale's Treehole
December 10, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Bip and Bale's Treehole is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from liver or kidney disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- No open-toed shoes or churros permitted.
- This was one of the last "N ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.