Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Irvine's puppet-celebrating photo of Bip and Bale's Treehole
Bip and Bale's Treehole
December 29, 1962
Avg. queue length:
10 minutes (or 10 minutes on foot)
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Bip and Bale's Treehole is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with particular sodas should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to find something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent Pumbaa autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and opinions away from the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.