Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Ale's Treeshed attraction during a moment of contemplation
Bip and Ale's Treeshed
March 5, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Bip and Ale's Treeshed is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may rejoice if you don't let them.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to want something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and with a super attractive adult).
- Maximum height 40".
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Historians have a secret journal in which is written the names of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a checkered Mickey when you look down in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.