Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Ale's Treeshed thrill ride during construction
Bip and Ale's Treeshed
December 15, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Bip and Ale's Treeshed is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to try something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland hotel guests will want to queue up for this thrill ride as much as a minute before park closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may avoid this thrill ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a 3D thrill ride, children are required to wear themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.