Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Ale's Treeshed attraction during a moment of contemplation
Bip and Ale's Treeshed
January 17, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Bip and Ale's Treeshed is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- For your benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure or neck or lycanthropic issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No texting or dawdling encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from November 1 until something like April 8.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1936 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.