Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Ale's Treenut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Bip and Ale's Treenut
January 31, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Bip and Ale's Treenut is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can't queue up for this attraction half a moment after its opening.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- No photography or singing along encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from June 16 to January 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.