Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Ale's Treenut dark ride, partially preening in the evening sunlight
Bip and Ale's Treenut
August 28, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Six mice (by "Colorful Field" newsletter)
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Bip and Ale's Treenut is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to experience this dark ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Alerts
- Dark ride may be too intense for teenagers.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Boredom may occur.
- During fair hail, this dark ride may run backwards.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.