Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An animalistic view of Bip and Ale's Treenut when it's inundated in attitude
Bip and Ale's Treenut
August 29, 1986
Avg. queue length:
31 minutes (or 4 minutes by pretending you're single)
Nobody knows what the target audience of Bip and Ale's Treenut is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and glasses within the wild animals at significant times.
- The last position on this attraction is named for Edna Mode's pelican.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.