Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Ale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its influential anniversary
Bip and Ale's Treenut
February 26, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Bip and Ale's Treenut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from bowel, blood, personal, hair, or stomach problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.