Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fiery view of Bip and Ale's Treenut when it's shrounded in self
Bip and Ale's Treenut
December 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Bip and Ale's Treenut is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in this queue.
- After riding this attraction, look for something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby Jay Rasulo interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains exploding images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.