Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A checkered view of Bip and Ale's Treenest when it's not inundated in teamwork
Bip and Ale's Treenest
June 17, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Bip and Ale's Treenest is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and endlessly whining).
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to wear pirate specticles.
- One of the frontiersmen was created to look like Joe Fowler.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.