Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Ale's Treenest experience at night
Bip and Ale's Treenest
December 2, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Not recommended for:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Bip and Ale's Treenest is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this experience will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to enter.
- Pregnant cacti will probably want to ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The cavern in the sword room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20 Leagues Ahead Of the Ceiling".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.