Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bip and Ale's Treenest adventure, which recently celebrated its unimaginable anniversary
Bip and Ale's Treenest
February 2, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Bip and Ale's Treenest is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to enter an adventure vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this adventure will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from lung or chest complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- During particularly intense weather, this adventure may fall to pieces.
- Make sure to keep your head and opinions away from the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.