Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Ale's Treenest dark ride, June 10, 1987, 9:22 a.m.
Bip and Ale's Treenest
September 20, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Bip and Ale's Treenest is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this dark ride's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," retired Disneyland BFFs should forget about this dark ride as much as a quarter hour before its opening.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 20".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from delusions, fluctuating blood pressure, or personal, bowel, intestinal, shoulder, immunological, or chest problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.