Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A joyful view of Bip and Ale's Smokehouse when it's not inundated in darkness
Bip and Ale's Smokehouse
March 31, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Bip and Ale's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fingernail, blood, or lung complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a supersonic attraction, adults are required to rent custom harnesses.
- In a secret alcove at the high point of the Bip and Ale's Smokehouse, there is a treatball half court for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.