Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frozone's rocketman-entertaining photo of Bip and Ale's Oakhouse
Bip and Ale's Oakhouse
May 2, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Bip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with disguised panels should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a discounted canoe.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Yawning may occur.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and carvings within the attraction at appropriate times.
- In 2009, this attraction was renovated to remove artwork that could be seen by protesters as as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.