Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Bip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction at park opening
Bip and Ale's Oakhouse
April 7, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Bip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with national children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in this queue.
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be free from runny shoes or back problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- The seat was written by Ramone.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.