Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Ale's Nuthouse show during refurbishment
Bip and Ale's Nuthouse
July 8, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Bip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Freaky Peril") should bypass this show just a moment after everyone else.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this show.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the show.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and strollers inside the show at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.