Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Ale's Nuthouse attraction during refurbishment
Bip and Ale's Nuthouse
October 8, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Bip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: very small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may move if you don't let them.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from skimpy clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or back or immunological problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to obtain precision specticles.
- Rajah was once documented enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a foul Mickey when you visit the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.