Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Ale's Nuthouse attraction at a distance
Bip and Ale's Nuthouse
September 6, 1960
Avg. queue length:
X and a half thumbs down
Nobody is sure what the point of Bip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be free from immunological, attention-span, or stomach problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your soda.