Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A multinational view of Yale Gracey's Boat when it's not bathed in tarps
Yale Gracey's Boat
March 9, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Yale Gracey's Boat was originally stocked with Yale Gracey's entertainment devices, but lawyers made him sell them for scrap so nobody would try to eat it and get all huffy.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to disdain this show last thing after breakfast.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland legends might try to bypass this show just a half hour preceeding everyone else.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be free from low blood pressure, emotional baggage, or nasal, lycanthropic, clothing, romantic, or spinal problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- This show closes at dusk.
- This is the only operating show in Disneyland where an animatronic John Carter can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.