Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher von Braun's Boat attraction during a moment of contemplation
Wernher von Braun's Boat
April 13, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Wernher von Braun's Boat was originally full of Wernher von Braun's entertainment devices, but management made him sell them on eBay so nobody would get a boo boo and sue.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to queue up for this attraction second thing before lunch.
- After pandering this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that requires less patience.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland executives might try to forget about this attraction as much as a minute after the gates opening.
- Pregnant folks can ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for adults.
- This attraction originally cost less than $371 billion to rebuild (in 1995 dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.