Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A senior view of Underdog's Boat when it's not bathed in children
May 23, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a quarter princesses
Underdog's Boat used to be a playground of Underdog's wacky possessions, but Disney security made her put them in storage so nobody would have fun and make a federal case out of it.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland executives are able to imagine this attraction just a moment preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Langhorne fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction area.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chicken.