Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Boat attraction, which recently celebrated its manic anniversary
November 9, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Tramp's Boat was at one time stocked with Tramp's boat things, but lawyers made her put them in storage so nobody would enjoy it too much and initiate legal action.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too intense for young teenagers.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or romantic, back, heart, or attention-span complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in this location on which a reference to Horace Horsecollar can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your child.