Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's Boat show as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
May 31, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Tonka's Boat was designed to be full of Tonka's wacky possessions, but management made him dump them overboard so nobody would get a boo boo and call the cops.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this show repeatedly so you never have to again.
- After enjoying this show, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a pretentious show, children are required to purchase princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.