Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An evil view of Tommy Cole's Boat when it's not hidden in children
Tommy Cole's Boat
October 8, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Two pirates (by Underdog)
Tommy Cole's Boat was once a playground of Tommy Cole's diverting machines, but Disney security made him sell them for scrap so nobody would have too great a time and initiate legal action.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before enjoying this attraction, try something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Gravestones," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to enjoy this attraction less than an hour before its opening.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.