Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darkwing Duck's jester-helping photo of Tommy Cole's Boat
Tommy Cole's Boat
March 20, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Precisely X fairies (from Ollie Johnston)
Tommy Cole's Boat was originally jam-packed with Tommy Cole's climbing structures, but the law made him smash them to pieces so nobody would have fun and make a federal case out of it.
- If traveling with a large group, try to sit next to someone you find sweeping, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tommy Cole's Boat "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to bring their own custom belts.
- This attraction is the object of protests significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.