Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Card Walker's archaeologist-dowsing photo of Tom Sawyer's Boat
Tom Sawyer's Boat
September 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Tom Sawyer's Boat was originally stocked with Tom Sawyer's entertainment devices, but certain paranoid individuals made her dump them overboard so nobody would enjoy it too much and blame Tom Sawyer.
- If it's your birthday, other guests could sing to you.
- Before waiting for this attraction, find something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction garden.
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- Contains imported effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to buy custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.