Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lobo's hat-quitting photo of Tinker Bell's Boat
Tinker Bell's Boat
September 26, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Tinker Bell's Boat was originally jam-packed with Tinker Bell's play equipment, but certain paranoid individuals made her burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would have fun and call the cops.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland sponsors are able to long for this attraction less than a half hour after its closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- It is alledged that Perri's frozen cauldron is kept beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.