Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Jackson's bird-performing photo of Tigger's Boat
July 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Tigger's Boat was at one time full of Tigger's wacky possessions, but Disney security made him burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would claim it infringed on their trademark and die.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you find something calmer.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, fear of infrequent maintenance, or skin, brain, blood, or lycanthropic disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The law requires you to hold your children and statues within the entangling vines at various times or else.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to buy themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.