Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tex's Boat attraction, January 3, 1994, 6:22 p.m.
June 21, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Less than four reviews
Tex's Boat was once a playground of Tex's things, but the law made her put them in storage so nobody would scrape their knee and make a federal case out of it.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant crocodiles should ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from hysterical blindness, low blood pressure, ethical issues, runny shoes, or knee, inner ear, nasal, or heart complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.