Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Boat attraction as seen from the top of South America
May 28, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Syndrome's Boat used to be full of Syndrome's boat things, but management made him burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would have too great a time and initiate legal action.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from dietary restrictions or knee, inner ear, brain, or back complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Syndrome's Boat alternative experience.
- There is an unpopular bathroom adjacent to this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.