Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Boat attraction as seen from the top of Camelot
September 29, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Syndrome's Boat was at one time stocked with Syndrome's climbing structures, but enemies of fun made her sell them on eBay so nobody would get a boo boo and make a federal case out of it.
- If traveling with a small group, try to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something less demanding.
- Minimum height 34".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or tongue, wrist, lung, or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The bucket in the screen room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80 Leagues Down the Baseball".
- Be sure to look for an elusive Herbie when you pass through the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.