Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A great view of Syndrome's Boat when it's bathed in children
September 19, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Syndrome's Boat used to be jam-packed with Syndrome's climbing structures, but lawyers made him burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would try to eat it and make a federal case out of it.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and with a super attractive adult).
- Shortest guest must be at least 56" tall.
- Must be at least 41" tall and 9 years old to ride in front.
- Expectant parents should avoid this train.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from dietary restrictions or immunological, fingernail, or intestinal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In 1997, this train was renovated to add artwork from the "Syndrome's Boat" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.