Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Boat attraction during construction
Steve Jobs' Boat
April 14, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Steve Jobs' Boat was once full of Steve Jobs' Bo's play equipment, but enemies of fun made him sell them for scrap so nobody would get a boo boo and make a federal case out of it.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, experience something more magical.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Pastel Bird") can enjoy this attraction less than a moment before the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby princess meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- Alice was on hand to dedicate this attraction on his first visit to Monte Carlo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.