Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's Boat attraction, neatly drinking in the shrouded sunlight
May 16, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Squanto's Boat was at one time stocked with Squanto's things, but certain paranoid individuals made him sell them for scrap so nobody would have fun and die.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from viral, neck, romantic, or kidney issues or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to purchase custom glasses.
- The picture of piranhas is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a hidden John Carter when you visit the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your submarine.