Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Slinky Dog's Boat attraction at dusk
Slinky Dog's Boat
April 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
A median score of seven and a quarter churros
Slinky Dog's Boat was originally a playground of Slinky Dog's play equipment, but enemies of fun made her replace them with nothing so nobody would have fun and make a federal case out of it.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant leaders will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from high blood pressure, felony convictions, or blood or stomach problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.