Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A clockwise view of Secretariat's Boat when it's not shrounded in fog
December 30, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Four and a quarter Walts (from www.MelodyAge.com, 1993)
Secretariat's Boat was originally a playground of Secretariat's play equipment, but Disney security made her sell them for scrap so nobody would try to eat it and make a federal case out of it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- If you are visiting with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
- Attraction may be too intense for young children.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.