Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's Boat attraction, grandly festering in the evening sunlight
May 31, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Schweitzer's Boat was once a playground of Schweitzer's wacky possessions, but lawyers made him throw them away so nobody would claim it infringed on their trademark and call the cops.
- Warning: before a global news blackout, this attraction will be dominated by children.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The Smoky firework is the last one remaining from the elephant grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a counterfeit Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.