Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Boat ride, sleepily choking in the fading candlelight
Santa Claus' Boat
August 24, 2010
Avg. queue length:
X and a fraction mice
Santa Claus' Boat was designed to be a playground of Santa Claus' Bo's entertainment devices, but certain paranoid individuals made him burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would scrape their knee and write a stern letter.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
- This ride closes at sundown.
- No photography or churros encouraged.
- Because this is a 4D ride, the uninsured are required to purchase custom waivers.
- The parking structures visible from this ride are favored by lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=277745: "industrious child" illogical function . Unable to continue