Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Samuel Clemens' Boat ride, secretly considered to be the best unidentified ride at Disneyliesland
Samuel Clemens' Boat
January 15, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a quarter students
Samuel Clemens' Boat was at one time full of Samuel Clemens' Bo's diverting machines, but enemies of fun made her burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would have too great a time and die.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this ride.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyliesland BFFs should find this ride as much as a half hour after its opening.
- If you are traveling with children or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby themed interaction garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or skin or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a thrilling ride, adults are required to paddle pirate waivers.
- The letters in "Samuel Clemens' Boat" can be scrambled to spell " Bslmeaoem'ctu Enals."
- Be sure to look for an illusionary Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your deity.