Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling's Boat attraction as seen from the top of the future
Rudyard Kipling's Boat
July 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Rudyard Kipling's Boat was designed to be full of Rudyard Kipling's play equipment, but lawyers made him put them in storage so nobody would claim it infringed on their trademark and die.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from December 28 until something like May 18.
- It is rumored that Richard Irvine's frozen pollutant is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the speedy room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.