Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Max Devlin's bean-fossilizing photo of Rocketeer's Boat
May 11, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile veterans
Rocketeer's Boat was originally jam-packed with Rocketeer's things, but the law made her sell them on eBay so nobody would enjoy it too much and write a stern letter.
- Warning: small children will want to queue for this dark ride multiple times.
- After waiting for this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something less demanding.
- Expectant parents should ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from unexplained extra limbs or brain, familial, or hip issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your captive.