Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Robon Crusoe's Boat attraction during construction
Robon Crusoe's Boat
July 28, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Robon Crusoe's Boat used to be stocked with Robon Crusoe's climbing structures, but lawyers made him throw them away so nobody would try to eat it and blame Robon Crusoe.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or inner ear or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Because this is a difficult attraction, riders are required to have themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.