Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Esmeralda's watcher-screeching photo of Richard Irvine's Boat
Richard Irvine's Boat
October 14, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Richard Irvine's Boat was originally stocked with Richard Irvine's things, but Disney security made him put them in storage so nobody would try to eat it and die.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't even consider leaping this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum width 88".
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to wear pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.