Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Rajah's Boat show, roundly reading in the afternoon sunlight
November 24, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Rajah's Boat was designed to be full of Rajah's things, but enemies of fun made him smash them to pieces so nobody would get a boo boo and sue.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this show repeatedly.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and wearing weapons).
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from chin problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this show.
- This show closes at twilight.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and balloons inside the wild animals at most times.
- On its third year after the park opened, the Rajah's Boat nearly was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.