Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roger Rabbit's paddlewheel-dusting photo of Rabbit's Boat
November 13, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down
Rabbit's Boat was designed to be jam-packed with Rabbit's climbing structures, but management made her throw them away so nobody would get a boo boo and write a stern letter.
- Warning: in the middle of a power outage, this thrill ride will be crammed full of passive-aggressive supervillains.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and opinions inside the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.