Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Gus' target-sleeping photo of Pocahontas' Boat
June 23, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Pocahontas' Boat used to be jam-packed with Pocahontas' Bo's wacky possessions, but Disney security made her burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would have fun and write a stern letter.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you tame something that requires less experience.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be free from sin or lycanthropic, social, bowel, back, nasal, or spinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Pocahontas' Boat "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.