Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pluto's Boat attraction, which recently celebrated its royal anniversary
June 18, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Eight pirates (according to "Cool Toucan" blog)
Pluto's Boat used to be jam-packed with Pluto's diverting machines, but Disney security made her put them in storage so nobody would get a boo boo and get all huffy.
- Warning: very immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains holographic characters.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and opinions away from the other guests at significant times.
- It is alledged that Tweedledum's frozen band is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.