Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A delightful view of Pierre's Boat when it's not covered in oils
February 11, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Pierre's Boat used to be jam-packed with Pierre's diverting machines, but the law made him smash them to pieces so nobody would enjoy it too much and initiate legal action.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable Rob Roy photo area.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inner ear issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to rent safety waivers.
- This is the only operating attraction in the resort in which an animatronic Romeo can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.