Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roger Rabbit's son-erupting photo of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Boat
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Boat
August 11, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Boat was originally a playground of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's diverting machines, but management made her smash them to pieces so nobody would scrape their knee and sue.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Iago photo place.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- At one location in the background, you can see a reference to a previous attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.