Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikki's Boat attraction, which recently celebrated its smaller anniversary
May 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nikki's Boat was originally full of Nikki's play equipment, but the law made her throw them away so nobody would have too great a time and initiate legal action.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from liver, immunological, social, blood, back, or skin problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.