Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's Boat ride, which recently celebrated its solid anniversary
May 26, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Five and a fraction reviews (from "Missing Trenchcoat" Twitter stream)
Napoleon's Boat was designed to be stocked with Napoleon's boat things, but the law made him replace them with nothing so nobody would have fun and make a federal case out of it.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Notices
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains trademarked images.
- No dancing or dawdling encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
- Because this is a stationery ride, viewers are required to wear pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.