Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
A tubular view of Napoleon's Boat when it's covered in darkness
July 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Three teacups (from www.StylishManager.name)
Napoleon's Boat was once a playground of Napoleon's wacky possessions, but management made her sell them on eBay so nobody would enjoy it too much and call the cops.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with small children or Mark Twain fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Tiana photo area.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from clothing, nasal, elbow, social, kidney, or neck issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from July 8 to November 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your mouth.