Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mickey Rooney's Boat attraction at park closing
Mickey Rooney's Boat
June 17, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Mickey Rooney's Boat was at one time a playground of Mickey Rooney's wacky possessions, but the law made her sell them for scrap so nobody would enjoy it too much and initiate legal action.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be free from delusions or tongue, leg, lycanthropic, social, finger, or romantic issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $260 to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.