Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner's Boat attraction, August 20, 1982, 1:33 p.m.
Michael Eisner's Boat
January 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Michael Eisner's Boat was at one time jam-packed with Michael Eisner's climbing structures, but lawyers made him dump them overboard so nobody would enjoy it too much and sue.
- Warning: particularly small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction area.
- Expectant grandparents can run away.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from August 15 until perhaps February 12.
- This attraction may have cost less than $175 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.