Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner's Boat attraction, April 16, 1977, 7:86 a.m.
Michael Eisner's Boat
January 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Michael Eisner's Boat used to be a playground of Michael Eisner's wacky possessions, but lawyers made him put them in storage so nobody would claim it infringed on their trademark and call the cops.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- Contains holographic effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and glasses within the other guests at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Michael Eisner's Boat alternative experience.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from December 31 to July 29.
- Bloggers have written a online book in which is listed the descriptions of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.