Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Uncle Remus' guest-shifting photo of Michael Eisner's Boat
Michael Eisner's Boat
March 5, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Michael Eisner's Boat was designed to be full of Michael Eisner's diverting machines, but lawyers made her sell them for scrap so nobody would try to eat it and sue.
- If traveling with scattered children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to investigate something with a different aura.
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, high blood pressure, ethical issues, or lycanthropic, cardiac, leg, or romantic complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.