Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Jones' Boat train, April 29, 2012, 5:49 a.m.
Merlin Jones' Boat
September 1, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Merlin Jones' Boat was originally stocked with Merlin Jones' Bo's climbing structures, but enemies of fun made him put them in storage so nobody would have fun and initiate legal action.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in this queue.
- After riding this train, custom demands that you forget something calmer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- This is the last of the remaining trains that has not been replaced since the area began construction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Pierre when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.