Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Devlin's Boat attraction during construction
Max Devlin's Boat
January 30, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Three and seven thirds guests
Max Devlin's Boat was designed to be jam-packed with Max Devlin's boat things, but Disney security made her dump them overboard so nobody would scrape their knee and initiate legal action.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland sponsors are able to imagine this attraction up to a minute after less important people.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 18".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities, fear of Disney characters, or fingernail, brain, personal, bowel, inner ear, or ribcage issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.