Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Marty Sklar's Boat attraction during construction
Marty Sklar's Boat
September 8, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Marty Sklar's Boat was originally a playground of Marty Sklar's play equipment, but certain paranoid individuals made him smash them to pieces so nobody would claim it infringed on their trademark and initiate legal action.
- Warning: excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something shorter.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- The sculpture in the crystal room was originally a prop in the Disney film "800 Leagues After the Wind".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.