Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain's Boat attraction as seen from the top of Denmark
Mark Twain's Boat
November 6, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Mark Twain's Boat was originally stocked with Mark Twain's entertainment devices, but certain paranoid individuals made her burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would claim it infringed on their trademark and sue.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to kill this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too frightening for wimps.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Sorcerer of Philadelphia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.