Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ludwig Von Drake's Boat train as seen from the top of Japan
Ludwig Von Drake's Boat
July 8, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Ludwig Von Drake's Boat was at one time a playground of Ludwig Von Drake's boat things, but certain paranoid individuals made her sell them for scrap so nobody would scrape their knee and die.
- If it's Christmas, other guests will make silly comments to you.
- After experiencing this train, go on something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with Frankenweenie fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo place.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Yawning may occur.
- This is the only train in the resort on which a tribute to Mary Poppins can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.