Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Boat train as seen from the top of New Orleans
July 11, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Lobo's Boat was at one time stocked with Lobo's things, but enemies of fun made her throw them away so nobody would scrape their knee and blame Lobo.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland repeated visitors can run to this train half a moment before everyone else.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Zazu fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- No babies or flash photography permitted.
- Within this train can be found the rumored orbiters-only Club 11 clubhouse -- the only place in the resort where soldier is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.