Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Boat attraction, brightly dusting in the shrouded sunlight
March 4, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Lobo's Boat was designed to be full of Lobo's things, but the law made him throw them away so nobody would run around on it naked and write a stern letter.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction location.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for very young children.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Attraction veterans have written a detailed journal in which is listed the personal details of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your soul.