Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Leota's Boat attraction during repairs
November 10, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Rating for exhausted employees:
Leota's Boat was once a playground of Leota's wacky possessions, but the law made her smash them to pieces so nobody would have too great a time and blame Leota.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Contains antique effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.