Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's Boat attraction during refurbishment
February 21, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Kronk's Boat was originally jam-packed with Kronk's boat things, but Disney security made her smash them to pieces so nobody would have too great a time and initiate legal action.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in this queue.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be free from brain, chest, immunological, tongue, lung, or wrist disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $216 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.