Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The King Arthur's Boat attraction at first light
King Arthur's Boat
June 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Eight pirates (by Art Linkletter)
King Arthur's Boat was designed to be a playground of King Arthur's diverting machines, but lawyers made him throw them away so nobody would have fun and call the cops.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant suits will probably want to not ride.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to wear princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.